Two tags at once! Fun, fun, fun! And isn’t the blogger award up there ^^ so beautiful? Whoever made that is awesome.
Alrighty, into the tags!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (Thanks so much, R.M Archer!!)
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated.
Awesome! I haven’t done tags for awhile, so let the fun begin!
Liebster Award Questions:
1. What’s your favourite ancient myth and why?
Oh goodness I have no idea. XP Maybe Thor, the god of thunder? *googles to make sure it’s an ancient myth* Yup, we’re gonna settle for that one.
2. What are your thoughts on conspiracy theories (as a group)?
I think… that they can sometimes be true, but also that they can be used to stir up fear. For example, if I watch a video on a conspiracy theory, I can get pretty creeped out. So I think that you have to be careful what you believe, but also that you don’t just believe everything you hear on the media. Does that make sense?
3. What are three things you would do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
Wow, I really can’t think of anything. Oh wait, here we go:
Adopt the little girl staying with us through foster care
Travel the world without going bankrupt
4. What’s something you have an irrational dislike of?
S-s-sp-spiders. *shudders* Yeah snakes are fine but not those eight-legged creepy thingies.
5. If you could go on a 3-day, all-expenses-paid trip, where would you go?
Actually, there are so many places. Maybe New Zealand. Or London. I’d choose Mexico first. I can’t wait to practice my Spanish!
6. Who’s your favourite musical artist?
There are SO many! Jordan Feliz is super good (my favourite of his song is called Beloved), or maybe the country band Alabama?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Thanks again, R.M. Archer.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Sunshine Blogger Questions:
1. What’s your favourite type of flower?
I don’t really have a favourite flower. Maybe roses.
2. Do you play video games? If so, which is your favourite?
Not really, but my brothers always want me to try playing with them. I’ve tried a few, but the only one I actually like is Minecraft. Actually hold on! I don’t know if this counts as a video game, but Tank Trouble is a three person game and the. best. ever. Sometimes I play with my brothers and we laugh so hard!! It’s hilarious.
3. Have you ever mistaken an oatmeal raisin cookie for chocolate chip?
*cries* Yes, I have. It’s so sad!
4. Are you currently procrastinating on something?
*coughs* *coughs again* *another one*
Ok yeah I am I should probably head over and do that thing now… that um… the um… yeah I should probably write some more of Oxygen.
5. If flying cars existed, would you buy one? Why or why not?
I’d probably be like the Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey—
6. What’s your least favourite book genre?
Does it have to be a genre that I’ve read? If not, horror.
7. What are the top three books on your TBR?
I have a lot, but if we have to stick with only three, these are probably first and foremost:
The Land Beneath Us by Sarah Sundin
A Time to Die by Nadine Brandes
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
8. What’s the last book you rated 5 stars?
Holes! It’s SO good!
9. If you could take a class on anything at all, what subject would you take?
I think… drama. If the other students were enthusiastic about it.
10. If your life had a soundtrack, what songs would have played in the background today? (It’s acceptable to answer with whatever’s been stuck in your head rather than what makes logical sense. 😉 )
The soundtrack for How To Train Your Dragon! Not because my day was epic, but just because it feels more epic with that soundtrack.
11. Would you rather have a bunch of friends you can hang out with often but don’t talk to very often, or a few friends you talk to all the time but rarely get to see?
Probably the last option. At least we get to talk to each other!
And anyone else who wants to participate! I will not consider it stealing. 😉 Go for it!
New Liebster Questions:
- What part of your work-in-progress most excites you?
- Are you more of a soup or sandwich kind of person?
- If you could make one decision that you knew you would never regret, what would you do?
- Share a beautiful aesthetic photo! (I know this isn’t really a question, haha)
- Have you ever moved? If yes, how many times?
- What writer/bookish terms do you use? (ex. WIP)
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do for school?
- If they were all the same money value, what would you buy: a vehicle, a computer/phone/some kind of technology or an enormous stash of books?
- Do you prefer music or silence when writing?
- Would you rather hardback, paperback, or audiobook?
- What’s your favourite story in which the villain is very unique?
New Sunshine Questions:
- If you had to be a teacher at school, what grade and subject would you choose?
- Who is your favourite side character from a Disney movie?
- If you could suddenly become fluent in another language, which language would you choose? (Pig-latin is included! 😉 )
- What popular book (or series) have you never actually read?
- If you could give yourself from one year in the past some writing/reading advice, what would it be?
- How would you describe your WIP in one sentence?
That’s all I’ve got for today! Thank you so much for the tag, Archer! You guys should check out her website here. It’s beautiful, and she has some awesome resources for writers.
That was so fun! I love tags. In fact, I’m doing another one next week! I know I should probably have a post in between that it not a tag, but I can’t wait that long. So, be warned… 😉
Adios, for now!