Happy Thursday, everyone! How’s your week been so far?
Well, this is the last tag that’s on my list, so after this I’ll need to start being creative again. 😝
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
(The award is so pretty! I love it!!)
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Thanks for tagging me, Camille! You have such a pretty fun blog and it’s been nice having you around the internet world. 🙂
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/ )
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself
- I’m learning how to play guitar (finally!!)
- I’ll be getting my half driver’s license in like four months!
- I’m scared to get my driver’s license 😝
1. Paperback, hard-cover, or digital books? Which do you prefer and why?
Ooh, I really like paperback or hardcover. Digital are nice because they’re often cheaper and easier to travel with, but overall I like holding the book in my hands. (Also I’m not too picky if it’s hardcover or paperback.)
2. What is your favourite weather (be specific)?
When huge snowflakes are swirling around, and the sky is dark and ominous. That’s what I love.
3. What is your style of music?
To be honest, my interests really vary. I like a lot of worship songs (Bethel, Hillsong, I don’t know), and I like Toby Mac which is more pop I guess? And I like intense soundtracks and classical… so a lot. What I DON’T really like is heavy metal, rap, opera… Yah.
4. Mint and Chocolate together, yay or nay?
Sometimes. Peppermint patties are great, but that’s about it. Then I just feel sick with them together.
5. (THE WEIRD ONE) Would you rather float on a cotton candy cloud, or swim in warm melted chocolate?
😂 Let’s go with floating on a cotton candy cloud. Even though I like chocolate, I don’t really wanna swim in it.
My best post
When God closes a door… or two… or three ~ This one was SO FUN!
Honestly whoever doesn’t have a bunch of tags they need to catch up on! I know a lot of tags have gone around lately, so I don’t want to add to your plate.
Questions for my nominees
- What is your Meyers-Briggs personality type? (If you aren’t sure you can substitute it for another personality quiz-type.)
- What is your favourite part about winter?
- Does your family have a Thanksgiving tradition?
- (The weird question) Would you rather know the history of every object you touched or be able to talk to animals? (I took this question from a website)
I believe that’s it! Have a great week, everyone!