I started to forget what all I was tagged for, so I made a list. And now I don’t feel as scatterbrained! Today I’m going to do two tags at once. I mean, why not? They’re so much fun. 😁
We’ll start with Behind The Blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you — That would be N.C Stokes over at Weird As Usual. I absolutely LOVE her blog. If you want some humour to lighten your day, you can find it at her website. I think I’ve laughed at every single one of her posts! 😂 Anyway, I’m sorry I haven’t done your tag until now.
- Answer the questions
- Ping back to the creator: Ellyn of Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers to do the tag
#1) WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING, AND WHY HAVE YOU KEPT BLOGGING?
I started blogging as a place to share my short stories with my friends. I continue to blog for motivation and a place to share about my stories and my upcoming book!
#2) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF BLOG POST TO WRITE?
I like doing tags and short stories. 😄 Those are always fun.
#3) WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE FAVOURITE BLOG POSTS?
*scrolls through blog*
#4) WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO TO RELAX?
Playing piano winds me down a LOT. And listening to music on Spotify.
#5) WHAT ARE THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS?
Babies, chocolate, and hockey. 😁
#6) WHAT ARE YOUR PROUDEST BLOGGING MOMENTS?
Adding a cover to my WIP page. I still can’t believe it’s happening.
#7) WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES OUTSIDE OF BLOGGING?
Reading, of course, and I love playing ice hockey. SO MUCH FUN.
#8) DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY IN THREE WORDS
HIDE. IN. CORNER.
#9) WHAT ARE YOUR TOP THREE PET PEEVES?
- When I have short term memory loss.
- When I have short term memory loss.
- When I have a weird sense of dé ja vu.
#10) WHAT’S SOMETHING YOUR FOLLOWERS DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I … haven’t read all the Narnia books. I’ve watched the movies and read like the first three books in the series.
Eden @ The Happy Hedgehog
Chalice @ Lion-Hearted Art
R.M Archer @ Scribes and Archers
Have fun with it!! 😃
The Imaginary Assistant Tag
I’m gonna make this a double tag and throw in “The Imaginary Assistant.”
Thanks so much for tagging me, Eden! I haven’t done this one yet. 😁
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their blog (assistants won’t work for ungrateful bosses).
That would be Eden over at The Happy Hedgehog. Thanks, Eden! Guys, you should check out her blog. There’s words and chocolate and hedgehogs! She has two pet hedgehogs—Olli and Ferdinand. Oh, by the way, if you DO happen to stop by her website, bring chocolate. If you don’t *shudders* just… do. Do bring chocolate. 😉
2. Link back to the creator of the tag.
That’s Mariposa at Dino’s Digest. (Cool tag, btw!) While on your way to visit Eden and her hedgehogs, why not drop by to see Mariposa and Aberdeen? She’s got really cute pictures of dinosaurs.
3. Tag 5-10 bloggers who need assistants (and if they don’t need them, tag them anyway).
Hmm, that’ll be tricky. I’ll save that till the end.
Please answer the following questions so the author assistant agency can find the right assistant for you:
1. What type of creature/species would you like your assistant to be (human, animal, dragon, dinosaur, figment of your imagination, etc.) and why?
Lion, no doubt about that.
2. What do you want your assistant to look like?
A large, puffy mane. Majestic, solemn eyes. Something like this:
3. What qualities are you looking for in an assistant (responsible, lovable, exasperating, etc.)?
I want my lion to be, well, solemn, majestic… wise…
4. What job(s) would your assistant be in charge of?
He’d give my wisdom with my writing, and in the winter he’d let me snuggle in his furry mane to warm up. Maybe he’d even be in charge of making hot chocolate.
5. What would you like your assistant to be named?
I think I would name him Kion. He seems like a Kion.
6. What would you feed your assistant (candy, books, pickles, etc)?
Kion would like meat, so I would feed him turkey and chicken. Not zebra, though. I don’t think I could afford that.
7. How would you pay your assistant and what benefits would you offer as compensation for their work?
I’d feed him treats and he’d have his own little room and he’d get lots of attention. 😄 I would feed him every day and he’d have the holidays off.
8. What special abilities would you like your assistant to have (i.e. ice powers to freeze writer’s block, super strength to break writer’s block, or super stupidity to stare at you while you’re having writer’s block)?
I would want him to be a walking thesaurus so I can easily find the perfect word I’m searching for.
9. Where would you like your assistant to be from (Jurassic Park, Narnia, your head)?
This would be perfect. 👆
10. Will you solemnly swear that you will not fire your assistant in either sickness or in health, for richer for poorer, smarter or stupider, writing or not writing, for as long as you both shall live?
N. C. Stokes at Weird As Usual. (You’ve probably been tagged for this already but have at it if not!)
And anyone else who wants to use one of these! 😁
Alright, awesome! I guess now I wait to see what happens… See you all later!
~Alabama, signing out.