My first time being tagged in this!! Whoohooo!!!
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
Answer eleven questions the blogger gave you.
Give eleven random thoughts about yourself.
Nominate eleven other blogs and notify them of their nominations.
To begin with, I’d like to thank Archer and Evelyn for tagging me! 🙃 I’m so excited for this. It’s my first time being tagged! So you two both get the honour of being my first nominators (I don’t know if that’s what you call it but that’s what I’ll call it for now).
So I get to answer two sets of questions! 😄
What is your favourite colour to wear and why?
NEVER ORANGE. I like the colour, but not on me. Humm, green and black are my favourites I guess.
If you were a colour, what colour would you be and why?
Green. Green is an awesome colour as long as you don’t associate it with frogs. And then it’s not so great.
What’s your favourite thing about your current project? (Writing project, school project, etc.)
My favourite thing about the story I’m working on is that it brings back so many memories as I’m writing it (it’s based on real-life events). Some of the memories are hilarious, then the others make me want to cry. It’s so much fun seeing my memories come alive in the story.
What’s the story behind your blog name?
I um…. lack… creativity. Completely.
I just used my first name. I couldn’t think of anything else I liked. *grimaces*
If you were to dye your hair, what colour would you dye it?
I would sooner DIE.
What book are you most excited to read this year and why?
My brother and I are reading the best book EVER. It’s called Dreamlander by K.M Weiland and it’s amazing. We’re 91% through, but lately we’ve been so busy we haven’t had time to finish it. But I can’t wait to read the end!! Wait, then it’s over.
What’s your favourite thing about your blog?
The verse underneath my name.
Favourite book of the bible and why?
This sounds typical but I love Romans. Paul is just an awesome author/letter-writer and I always get so much out of it no matter how many times I read it.
What’s your favourite bible verse and why?
If I narrow it down, I’d have to go with Matthew 28:20: Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
What’s your favourite thing to write?
JOURNAL ENTRIES! And then if it’s a worthwhile (or just fun) story, then it makes it on my blog. I like writing those more than fiction, mostly, because I know what it was actually like. (Sometimes I get carried away and exaggerate though😝)
Skittles or M&M’s?
… does chocolate count? No?
What is the one book you would feel the least guilty for burning into ashes?
Cleopatra’s Moon would have to be the one I would burn without guilt. I found it at a thrift store and since I love historical novels I bought it. Mistake.
Once I bought it home I realized it had the words, “Adult Content” on it. Then I did my research and one comment was all I needed in order to toss it in my garbage can. And I don’t feel bad for throwing it out before I read it!
What is an occupation you would despise having? One you would love?
Hairdresser. I can’t do hair for nuthin’! But I might like being a photographer or something. Even though I can’t keep my hands still.
How many books are on your bookshelf? (Yes, I just asked you. Muahaha… ;))
I’ll be right back … *half an hour later* … Sixty three!! Whew.
That’s just one of my bookshelves.
It didn’t take me half an hour to count them, but then I got distracted by reading a book, so… yeah. I am a master procrastinator.
Where in the world would your dream home be?
An old medieval castle in England.
What was the most interesting thing you learned today?
I learned that both Narnia and The Lord of the Rings were filmed in New Zealand.
What is your favourite blog post you’ve ever written and why?
My favourite blog post? The one that is coming out next. *rubs hands together with an evil smile* It will be called, “When God closes a door… or two… or three… I FREAK OUT.” (long title, I know.)
What genre do you see yourself never writing in and why?
Thriller/Suspense and Mystery. I couldn’t write Thriller because… that just gives me the creeps. And I’m not creative enough to think up a mastermind mystery that will blow people away. Honestly, my readers would know who the bad guy is from page two.
What is one subject you wouldn’t mind teaching at a school?
English! History! I dunno. Early childhood ed?
How would you feel if you were randomly willed an upside down house from a great aunt you didn’t know you had?
Creeped out. Then I’d get over it, turn it into an orphanage and become the next Mother Teresa!!
What fictional character do you feel like meeting right now?
Two little characters named Pitch and Raz from Dreamlander, by K. M. Weiland. They are… the best.
What do you want to ultimately be remembered for?
Eeesh, um… I’ve already mentioned Mother Teresa but what she did was great. And I love children, so I guess just giving homeless children a loving home.
Eleven Random Facts:
- I didn’t know what Liebster meant, so I researched it and it means “dearest” in, like, German or something. So this tag means, “The Dearest Blog Tag”
- I’m in the town choir but I don’t even like singing. Not sure how that happened…
- If I could go anywhere in the world it would be the United Kingdom. Or really anywhere in Europe.
- I have a strange obsession with lions.
- I grew up on Adventures in Odyssey and Jungle Jam, and to this day still listen to them. 😋
- I strangely enjoy playing scales on the piano more than songs…
- I sprained both of my ankles.
- I played hockey too long and ended up with a blister from my skate which lasted for about three weeks. It hurt.
- My favourite genre for reading is mostly fantasy (or anything with castles and sword-fighting) and historical fiction. It’s so amazing to see history come alive!!!
- I never come out of the local thrift store without a book. I would say it’s a bad thing, but is it bad??? What’s bad is I have so many but hardly any time to read. 😥 THAT is bad.
- Sam, Pippin and Merry are my favourite characters in The Lord of the Rings movies.
Guysss, I totally know eleven blogs! This is gonna be a piece of cake, right? Kay. I know four, and I believe almost all of them have done this so… well, if someone feels like doing this than go right ahead. 🙂
Eleven Questions for My Nominees/Volunteers
- If you could invent a holiday, what would it be called and how would you celebrate it?
- If you could learn a new sport, what would it be?
- Would you rather have a life-time’s supply of chocolate or a life-time’s supply of chewing gum?
- What is your favourite song?
- Skating or swimming?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever given someone?
- When did you first want to be a writer? What made you want that?
- What is one characteristic that stands out to you about Jesus?
- Disney or Pixar?
- What are some tricks you’ve learned to keep yourself from getting distracted from writing, studying, etc.?
- What device do you typically write on?
Okie dokie, I think that sums everything up! Feel free to use my questions and have a great day!
*In an earlier post I mentioned something about a story of a first day at school. That has been neglected for a while because I now have a cool story I wanna share! I don’t know when I’ll post it here, but it should be here soon.